JConnelly's Chief Innovation Officer Ray Hennessey shares branding lessons to keep in mind as we head into autumn and are thinking about ending the year on a high note.
PR Daily published one of JConnelly’s blogs by President Ray Hennessey. In the article, he shares important branding lessons that all businesses should keep in mind.
- Everything encompasses the brand, from the CEO to the communications executives who are stewards of the brand.
- Authenticity is key to customer engagement and retention.
- Stand for something. What you believe along with what you do makes up your brand. Make sure your services align with your core values.
- Digital marketing should be an essential piece of your overall marketing strategy.
- Social media is a necessary communication tool. Use it thoughtfully.
- Visuals like videos, infographics and more are great storytellers.
- When it comes to media relations, quality is more important than quantity.
- Metrics are an essential part of your campaign. If you’re not measuring success, you don’t know where improvements can be made.