Download JConnelly’s latest ebook to learn how to piece together the new world of PR metrics.
PR pros have traditionally used advertising value equivalency (AVE) to measure the value of media hits through the lens of traditional advertising.
There are a number of ways to measure the effectiveness of your PR and communications efforts that go beyond AVE. With digital marketing being a key part of your strategy, it’s crucial to understand the various metrics that can be used to measure success.
- The different types of quantitative metrics
- How else you should measure PR efforts that can’t be quantified
- Pros and cons of AVE
- Different types of qualitative metrics
- Pros and cons of measuring sentiment and more
- How often you should be measuring results
- How to measure trending themes
- Questions to ask yourself to find out which metrics you should be measuring