Download JConnelly’s latest ebook to learn which marketing metrics you should pay attention to.
Marketers today are tasked not only with generating awareness for the brand, but also attracting leads into the marketing funnel and guiding them towards becoming loyal customers. The sales team doesn’t take over until the prospect has been nurtured through valuable content and helpful information. But, how do you know when a lead is strong enough to be passed off to the sales team? These new mandates require new KPIs.
Macro measurements allow marketers to provide business leaders with a big-picture guide to their work
and why it matters.
- The new role of marketing
- Marketing’s new mandates
- How to translate data into valuable insights
- Terminology that will help you understand marketing metrics
- Metrics to consider
- Monetary metrics like client lifetime value and customer acquisition cost
- Metrics that measure efficacy like marketing-influenced customers, marketing-originated client percentage and more.